From: 32,00 €
Split has wowed its visitors for centuries and now it is a time for you to be amazed with rich culture and timeless beauty of this mix of modern lifestyle and ancient history. Discover this welcoming city full of contrasts and capture incredible view of the city from the Split viewpoint (belvedere). Travel back in time with our knowledgeable guide and learn more about this grandiose UNESCO protected area in best possible way. A visit to the Diocletian’s Palace is a must do when you come to Split. We have combined the most interesting sights within the Palace together with the walk to the most famous viewpoint of the city.
Forget the guidebook with historical insight of 1 700 years old town provided by local guide. We will show you the most important sights, hidden inside the walled palace of the Diocletian that were influenced by Greeks, Romans, Byzantines & Venetians and take you to the exciting journey through history and lifestyle of ancient Split.
• Diocletian’s basement Live the experience of Diocletian’s underground
• Peristil square Discover the real heart of the palace
• Vestibul ancient domed room open to the sky
• Golden and Iron Gates main entrances to the ancient Palace
• Gregory of Nin statue of medieval Croatian bishop
from €32.00 per person